The Nexus 10 is a tablet computer developed by Google and Samsung that is the second tablet in the Google Nexus series. Google’s Nexus 10 is powered by a 1.7GHz Samsung Exynos 5250 dual-core processor along with 2GB of RAM.
Nexus 10 was design with good hardware spec and running the latest Android OS- Android 4.1.2. You need to root the Nexus 10 If you want to fully access to your Nexus 10 system file. Besides this, you also need to install custom recovery into nexus 10 for easy you to change or install new custom ROM. Here is another Custom Recovery tool for Nexus that was developed by Xda Developer member, Mazwoz .This tool, MazWoz recovery Flasher now still in the testing stage and some bugs may found. You can keep update about this MazWoz recovery Flasher tool at the developer site here.
Below is step by stpe on how to install Custom Recovery into Nexus 10 via MazWoz recovery Flasher.
1. Download and unzip MazWoz recovery Flasher.
2. Connect the device in to PC.
3. Boot into bootloader by Power down + Hold volume up + volume down + power
4. Run application. Then Select proper fastboot.exe, adb.exe, and recovery.img
5. Press the flash button
6. Follow the step by step on screen prompts.
To go into recovery, press volume up twice and then power