Samsung has officially releases Android 4.0 ICS OS premium suite for Galaxy Note in Asia. Here is the latest firmware with build version Android 4.0.3 DXLP9 for Galaxy Note Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. You can get this update through OTA or through Samsung Kies or download the firmware DXLP9 and manually flash into your Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100. Here is the tutorial to flash Android 4.0.3 DXLP9 firmware into your Galaxy Note N7000:
- We are not liable for any damages that could happen to your smartphone. Flash at your own risk. There is a possibility for your phone to get bricked and totally unusable.
- Create a backup of your phone’s important data to external storage.
- Battery power at least 80% full.
- If you do not have Samsung’s KIES 2.0 installed, download and install it. Correct USB drivers must be installed, so that programs can communicate with the device. Reboot computer after KIES installation.
Step 1: Set your phones into USB debugging mode: Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging.Then turn off your phones.
Step 2: Turn your phones into download mode by pressing and holding VolumeDown + Home + Power simultaneously.
Step 3: Start ODIN on PC.
Step 4: Connect the device to your computer using USB.
Step 5: Wait a few seconds, the ODIN screen will show that a device is now connected
- If ODIN not detect your device, then you can refer here on how to solve it.
Click the PDA button, then select N7000DXLP9_N7000OLBLP6_N7000DXLP5_HOME.tar.md5 file
Step 7: Press “Start”. ODIN will start flash the firmware, and the device should reboot after flash complete.
You can refer here on how to use samsung kies, Odin, put your galaxy phone into Download Mode and more.