This is the moment many Samsung Galaxy Ace owners have been waiting for. The day a developer successfully port Android 4.0 to the Samsung very low-end phone, Galaxy Ace.
In fact, you’d be excused for wondering what, exactly, the developer bring almost all Android 4.0 functional for your Galaxy Ace. You do get the new Android 4.0 UI, complete with the new Holo theme and music player controls added to the lock screen; there’s also a reworked interface in the settings and browser, together with the messaging action bar and multitasking system.
The Myth Ace ICS ROM features in Lite version:
- Based on 2.3.5 BUKS1 (I edited version in build.prop to 4.0.1 )
- Default Language: English
- Filesystems are ext4
- CF-Root 3.7 b82ex by ketut
- Root + deodexed
- App2sd script + tweak manager
- CRT Off enabled
- Overglow scroll enabled
- Disabled journaling ext4 >> tks to skynet28
- Extended Power menu made by me
- Gmap 5.11 modded
- Semi-Transparent touchwiz
- Market 3.3.12
- Flash 10.1, 10.2, 10.3 (mod) is compatible
- CWM recovery 5.0.26 by ketut
- ICS icons
- Font ICS 4
- Message application with ICS style
- ICS Custom bootanimation
- ICS Keyboard with some other built-in theme
- Google Music
- ICS Gennie Widget
- ICS style dialer
- ICS CLock widget
- BLN service activated
- ICS transition animation
Click here for more info on to download and how to install Myth Ace Android 4.0 ICS ROM on Galaxy Ace.
Stay tuned with us at Facebook and Google Plus to get updates on latest Android 4.0 ICS info for your Samsung Galaxy Ace.