Universal Androot 1.6.2 beta 5_

Universal Androot 1.6.2 beta 5 was released and available for download now. Universal  Androot is a powerful android  root application where you can use to root or unroot several android phone with only one click within few minute. Besides this,  you also can setup Universal Androot root and direct perform root process on your android phone without link to PC. This open source root and unroot Android application (via: shakalaca), Universal androot 1.6.2 beta 5 has made some improvement or change log on:

• Add soft root widget
  • Change “/system/bin/su” link to “/system/xbin/su” link.

Universal Androot 1.6.2 beta 5 now support

Universal androot 1.6.2 beta 5 still not support:

Download Universal root 1.6.2 beta 5

APK File

QR Code

Universal Androot 1.6.2 beta 5

• Guide to use Universal Androot to Root / Unroot Android Phone: Link

This entry was posted in android news, Root Android and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

91 Responses to Android News: Universal Androot 1.6.2 beta 5 Released and Available for Download

1. Pingback: Software2Tech.com » Android Roots: Download and Root / Unroot Android Phones with SuperOneClick v1.5.5

2. vuilen.biz says:

hello,

i want to know is it working on droid 2 global?.

thanks

3. Walt says:

Any chance that HTC Desire will be included anytime soon?
    It’s been left out from version to version

Thx!

4. S2T says:

vuilen.biz,
    I doesn’t test it on droid 2 global.
    U can try it.Good Luck! :)

5. S2T says:

Walt,
    Hope So. :)

6. Pingback: Software2Tech.com » Android Tutorial: Download and Unlock Gun Bros Beta All Weapons( Guns, Armor and Power UPS).

7. Pingback: Software2Tech.com » Android App:Link2SD – Move Almost All Application From Phones Storage To SD Card (Free)

8. Pitty Pat says:

Hi..really need help….last time i rooted my x10 mini pro with z4root and it worked well for twice (first when i’m removing some unused system application and second when i’m exploring some ringtones from phone) i’m using it with titanium backup and busybox. got no problem.
    Well…for third time, after i’m updating my phone this 24 Jan, got no update feature instead all my removed application came back and i tried to z4 it again. but it doesn’t work anymore. instead my phone got temporary blank and some lag. even after i restart the phone for at least 10 times now and it didn’t show any good. tried the universal androot and keep saying “Failed!no ~~fu goo~~”
    Oh…please help me…i’m so happy last time when the root worked and now i’m so desperated…..

9. spencer says:

Motorola android (frg83d) here. How do I root? I’ve been at this for hours!!! Any help appreciated. Thx

10. Pingback: Software2Tech.com » Android Root: Download And Permanent Root HTC Evo 4G

11. thor says:

doesnt work on my xperia x8 (2.1)

12. Saeed says:

Any news that if it work on Motorola milestone 2 (Droid2)?

13. eric says:

I tried rooting using the superuser but it says failed! No Fu go. Any help would be great

14. mohsen_NY says:

Doesn’t work on my Motorola DEFY :(
    Thanks anyways… I know it relived a lot of people :)

15. Lucas says:

not to be a nuisance but on my xperia x10, i cant lower the security to install androot, ive been at this for more than a week!! someone plz help!! thx

16. Chris says:

I have X10 on 1.6 and have installed 2 unrooters for it, Universal Androot 1.6.2 beta 5 and the Z4 mod one.
    To install i used http://www.pathikshah.com/blog/how-to-install-apk-files-on-android-phone/.
    It seems to have worked fine with both, however what I don’t understand is how to get rid of pre installed apps i dnt want, there is a super user app but it doesn’t show any apps. Any help would be great

17. csheng says:

I think the apps doesn’t install properly on your android phones,may be some interrupt occur during installation. The installed application icon should appear on the screen once successful install. May be you can use software to install apk file on your android phones. Here is the software: http://software2tech.com/2011/03/09/android-tutorial-how-to-manually-install-apk-file-on-android-phones/

18. Chris says:

I haven’t had a problem installing them, I put the link up showing what i used to install them, what i dnt get is how to remove pre installed apps. Do I enable usb debug then root then reboot phone? then what? how do I access this super user?

19. Andrew says:

I have a Motorola Droid 1. Version 2.2.2 build number frg83g. I tried using universal androot. It failed saying no fu goo… how can I fix this? How can I root my phone without using a PC?

20. Andrew says:

I have the Motorola Droid 1. Running on 2.2.2 version. Build number FRG83G. I can’t get the universal androot to work. It just says failed no fu goo? What can I do to get this to work without using a PC?

21. csheng says:

Hi Andrew,

“no fu goo” mean Universal Androot cant success gain root access on your Motorola Droid 1. You can try use another root/unroot tool ( without using Pc), here is the link

This root/unroot tool not available on the Android market. So you can download the apk file then install on your Android phones. I suggest you try use temporary root first before proceed to permanent root. If you have any doubt on install Apk file, you can visit here,

22. kaz says:

i downloaded universal androot on my HTC Incredible.
    open the file, click go root,
    and failed

23. kaz says:

i downloaded universal adroot, and open the file, and click go root,
    failed

24. Pingback: Software2Tech.com » Download And Root Android 2.3 (Or Above) Gingerbread With GingerBreak App

25. Zunera says:

Hey,

Will this work for HTC Incredible S? I dont want to risk by trying it out as I recently purchased it.

Thanks,

26. csheng says:

Doesn’t work at HTC Incredible S. :)

27. Zunera says:

Shoot man! I was so looking forward to rooting Incredible S:(. And dont want to take a risk for doing it manually…

Thanks Csheng

28. Frank says:

how to root my Droid i have 2.2.2 FRG83G

29. Gab5riella says:

waiting for HTC wirefire Android 2.2““

30. doggdayz says:

It wont work for da LG optimistic c for cricket!

31. relyonthisguy says:

I spent around 5 HOURS trying to figure out how to UNROOT my Motorola Milestone XT720. I can not put into words how I wish I would have found this app within the first 5 minutes!

It unrooted my phone successfully in less than 10 seconds!

THANKS

32. csheng says:

Why u need unroot your phones? ;)

33. Aaron says:

Does not work on Sony Ericsson xperia play.
    Anyway to fix this of has anyone rooted this phone yet another way?

34. Nic says:

Can someone help me root my samsung moment?

35. jou says:

first link is infected

36. Marouf says:

To install i used http://www.alphamobile.com .

37. ammo says:

I tried this on my HTC Hero with Android 2.1. It failed first time with the Fu Goo error. I had the USB plugged in – and I read somewhere that this was causing errors.

I unplugged the USB and hit the Root button again, and it worked.

In case anyone has similar fu goo error – try unhooking the usb cable first

38. Marco says:

Does not work on my Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G. Just get “sorry cannot root this device :( ” message

Android Version 2.3.5